It is so awesome for us as a couple to be able to double date with our couples ESPECIALLY when they are as fun, playful and adorable as Linda and Danny.
We got to play around together at the Santa Monica Pier. It was hilarious watching them get on all these kids rides and just mess around.
Aren’t they freakin’ adorable?
Felt so blessed to capture a childhood friend in love with such a good guy. I’ve known Linda since 5th grade chorus. How time FLIES! It’s amazing to see who she ended up with…and I couldn’t help but smile the whole night. I’m so sooo happy for her.
Um, Linda, can I borrow this dress? Haha (= So cute!!
Then, we got to hang out at the beautiful urban lights display at LACMA.
…CANNOT WAIT to see you on your wedding day! You’re going to be so freakin’ beautiful my dear.
Look at that male model pose, Danny! Hot stuff!
One of our FAVORITE photos of you two. Soooooo cute.
Also <3 this shot. This summarized the whole engagement session date night for us. Picture perfect.
Linda and Danny, we’re so blessed to have you as friends. We pray God richly blesses your marriage, love and lives together. We’re so excited for you and are counting down to your wedding day! We love you guys!!! <3
Congratulate the adorable couple with a comment below!
- Photography | D. Park Photography
- Fashion Stylist | Connie Kim
- Hair/Makeup Artist | Kelly Zhang
- Venue #1 | Santa Monica Pier | 200 Santa Monica Pier, #A, Santa Monica, CA 90401
- Venue #2 | Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) Urban Lights | 5905 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90036
- Santa Monica Pier Attire | Bride: AE Boho Dress and Belt, Steve Madden boots; Groom: Express shirt and belt, Gap sweater, Alfani shoes
- Santa Monica Beach Attire | Bride: Alberta Ferreti Maxi Dress, Ambiance (San Francisco boutique) shoes and earrings; Groom: Uniqlo sweater, Banana Republic pants
- LACMA Attire | Bride: BCBG Dress, Aldo shoes; Groom: Bar III slacks and vest