the love story
She was the intern. He was the head physical therapist. First, they were just acquaintances. But, as they got to know each other, they grew to love one another.
9 years later, they became husband and wife.
A couple of days before they left to go to the Philippines, Howard invited Hazel to Disneyland. It was the most memorable day ever as it rained as they walked around Disneyland. As they stepped underneath the Sleeping Beauty Castle, he called out her name and pulled her to the side. Everything was a blur.
He was down on one knee with a ring and asked her to marry him.
the wedding day
The day they said, “I do”.
So many cute faces on this wedding day.
GAH adorable newborn of one of the lovely bridesmaids! Isn’t he so handsome?!
Hazel as the absolutely stunning modern princess bride.
The beautiful flowergirls!
The lovely bridesmaids in blush!
The magical ceremony was held at the Rose Court Garden in Disneyland Hotel
Look at these cutie photographers!
The reception was held in the lovely Sequoia Ballroom of the Grand Californian Hotel & Spa!
SURPRISE visit from Mickey and Minnie Mouse!
same day edit film
View their breathtaking same day edit film shown at their wedding!
Congratulations to a couple full of magic, grace, and beauty inside and out! We are so happy for the two of you my dears! What an unforgettable celebration.
With all our love,
The DPARK Family
Disneyland Hotel wedding vendors
- photo | D. Park Photography + Associates Russell + Cara
- film | D. Park Photography
- ceremony venue | Disneyland Hotel Rose Court Garden | 1150 Magic Way, Anaheim, CA 92802
- reception venue | Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa Sequoia Ballroom | 1600 Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA 92802
- coordinator | Michiel Logan of Disney Fairy Tale Weddings
- dj | Ryan of Waveform Events
- officiant | Father Pedrosa
- hair/makeup | Grace Lin
- caterer/cake | Disney
Check out their beautiful Pasadena and modern fairy tale engagement here!