Thrilled to share with you this modern fairy tale Disneyland Rose Court Pavilion and Paradise Pier Hotel wedding of Cassandra and Aldo!
the wedding day
Her stunning Disney princess inspired details
Her pair of Kate Spade slippers
The view from Paradise Pier Hotel overlooking Disney’s California Adventure and Grand Californian Hotel
The stunning bride
Her beautiful bridesmaids
And these FREAKIN’ ADORABLE Disney princess inspired flower girls. Can you name them all?! (Hint: One is Harry Potter themed…)
little Snow White!
Her tearful first look with her father – absolutely precious
And even more heartwarming for me, the blessing of her grandmother
Their ceremony was at the lovely Rose Court Garden at Disneyland Hotel
Isn’t she stunning?
The gorgeous bridal party!
Their reception was a the fabulous Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel! We’ve FINALLY captured every Disneyland Resort venue there is.
Love the cake
BEST SURPRISE garter toss ever – especially for their hint of Disney 🙂
What a night!
They ended the night beautifully with a surprise for their guests!
Delicious Disney popcorn + churros…
…and a private viewing of their stunning fireworks!
Congratulations, Cassandra and Aldo, for your unforgettably magical wedding my dears! May God richly bless you both with joy, love, and many happily ever afters <3
With all our love,
The DPARK Family
Check out their awesome happily ever after engagement here!
Disneyland Paradise Hotel vendors
- photo | D. Park Photography | @dparkphoto
- film | D. Park Photography | @dparkphoto
- ceremony | Disneyland Hotel Rose Court Garden Pavilion | 1150 Magic Way, Anaheim, CA 92802
- reception | Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel | 1717 Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA 92802
- planner | Michiel Logan of Disney Fairy Tale Weddings | email@example.com
- dj| Caesar Flores of Disc Jockey Cee | firstname.lastname@example.org
- photo booth | Bouquet Sound Photo Booth | email@example.com
- hair stylist | Gabriela Santana | firstname.lastname@example.org
- florist | Pearl Barro | email@example.com