the wedding day
After days of rain, the sun shone brightly for Naryoung and Andrew’s breathtaking Newport Coast wedding.
The Pelican Hill Resort is one of the grandest and most gorgeous venues in Southern California.
What an astonishing view!
It’s all in her details.
Her gorgeous Louboutins!
Gorgeous florals by Flowers by Cina!
And his details (love these socks)
And OHHHH how these adorable cuties stole the show during getting ready.
Starting the day with a toast with the mother of the bride and groom!
Naryoung, you were absolutely beautiful.
Andrew and his men!
One of my all-time favorite groomsmen photos
The beautiful ladies
Naryoung and Andrew’s breathtaking first look at the rooftop of Pelican Hill
Seriously, this little doggie was such a photo ham! See if you can count how many photos he photobombed during the day haha 🙂
The awesome bridal party
And then it was time for their ceremony at the gorgeous Rotunda Event Lawn
That stunning sky as the bride walked down the aisle – INCREDIBLE
The stunning reception at the Mar Vista Ballroom
Look at that amazing cake!
The BEST SURPRISE for the guests – In-N-Out late night snacks!
The awesome ME Weddings & Events planning team!
Love this large group photo – what an amazing night!
same day edit film
Check out more from their gorgeous day with their cinematic DPARK Same Day Edit film!
Congratulations, Naryoung and Andrew, for your breathtaking wedding! You two are absolutely adorable and we had such a blast getting to know you, your loved ones, and capturing your wedding day! Hugs and love from all of us at the DPARK family!
- photo | D. Park Photography + Associate Vinney | email@example.com
- film | D. Park Photography | firstname.lastname@example.org
- planner | ME Weddings & Events
- venue | The Resort at Pelican Hill | 22701 S Pelican Hill Rd, Newport Coast, CA 92657
- ceremony gown | Lunanovias
- reception gown | Stella York
- bridal shoes | Christian Louboutin
- photobooth | Cheesy
- dj | Icy Ice
- linens | Luxe Linen
- pipe/drape | Chiavari Chair Rentals
- slomo booth | Lin + Jirsa
- florist | Flowers by Cina
- lighting/chairs/dancefloor | TMMPro
- hair/makeup | Kelly Zhang
- colors | jewel tones (burgundy, purple, fuschia, gold)
Check out their gorgeous Victoria Beach engagement here!